Continuing Physiotherapy Education
National Pediatric Physiotherapy Update
Date: 8th– 10th October 2010
Venue: Red Hall, Rural Medical College, Loni
Organized By: College of Physiotherapy, Pravara Institute Of Medical Science
National Pediatric Physiotherapy Update is an unique opportunity for Physiotherapy professionals to updates their clinical reasoning skills and discuss the prime issue about pediatric with national experts .This updates will further, provide an opportunity for participants to disseminate their research work.
Registration fee Rs.1200\- per Participant
Last date for Scientific Papers and Posters 15th Sept 2010
Registration form and more details
Admission to all Undergraduate and postgraduate program will be on the basis of performance in the All India Entrance Test conducted by PIMS University.
Admissions to all courses offered by University is steered by Admission Committee consisting of experienced persons.
The Admission Committee is responsible for conduct of the entrance test, declaration of results and merit list, counseling and final admission to the courses.
The AICET (All India Entrance) is conducted at various places in India for selection of candidates for admission to various courses offered by the constituent colleges of PIMS University.
Mode of Entrance:
The duration of the AICET is of three hours.
The test is conducted on the predefined syllabus depending upon courses.
The question paper for the CET consists 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQ), each correct answer carries one mark.
There is no negative marking.
The AICET is conducted during May-June every year for undergraduate courses and in January for PG courses
Distribution of Seats:
Distribution of seats for undergraduate courses :
General Category : 85 % seats of each course are in this category. The admission to this category will be made on the basis of interse- merit of the candidates at AICET .
FN (Foreign Nationals) / PIO(Persons of Indian Origin) / NRI(Non-Resident Indians) Category : 15 % seats of each course are allocated in this category.
Distribution of seats for Post graduate courses ;and more click here
Pravara Medical Review (ISSN : 0975-0533) is a quarterly journal published as a medium for the advancement of scientific knowledge in all branches of Medicine & allied sciences, Dental science, Physiotherapy, Nursing and publication of scientific investigation in these fields.
It is official scientific publication of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (DU), Loni and being published by Pravara Offset, Loni. The basic ideology of publication of Pravara Medical Review is based on the objectives of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni.
Pravara institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) the Deemed University was established in the year 2003 under the provisions of section 3 of the University grants commission (UGC) Act 1956.
Academic and Research excellence achieved and quality medical care rendered to the Rural community during the last 31 years at national and international level by the Pravara Medical Trust (the parent body of PIMS) was recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Government of India bestowed the status of “Deemed to be University” to the Pravara institute of Medical Sciences,Loni. Vide its notification No- F-9-11/2000-U.3 dated 29th September2003.
Aims & Objective of journal
- To provide a medium for the dissemination and permanent record of the results of clinical experience and scientific medical research.
- To keep in touch with the latest development in sciences viz. Medicine, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing.
- Offering peer-reviewed, scientifically based articles and original research, this journal will assist in understanding intricacies of sciences. The journal provides sound expert research and advice to expertise and broadens information on the technology or the application of science.
- Focusing on information, the journals provide effective and proven latest technical information on medical science which can be implemented.
- Hence, Pravara Medical Review publishes commentary, review articles, original research articles, case reports, letter to editor, short communication and medical quiz.To Know More Click Here…..
College of Physiotherapy
Applications are invited for the following posts:
Qualification & Experience: Master of Physiotherapy – Pediatrics
- Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T. / M.P.Th. / M.Ph.T. / M.Sc. Physiotherapy with 8 yrs. total experience as Asst. Professor.
- Desirable: Higher qualification like Ph.D. in Pediatrics Physiotherapy recognized by U.G.C. OR independent published work of higher standard.
Lecturer in Prosthetics & Orthotics
Qualification & Experience: M.P.O.E. /B.P.O.E. /D.P.O.E.
- M.P.O.E. with 1 yr. teaching experience. OR
- B.P.O.E. with 3 yrs. teaching experience. OR
- D.P.O.E. with 5 yrs. teaching experience. OR