Comptroller of Finance and Finance & Accounts Officer
Applications with Bio-Data stating age, qualification, experience should be addressed to the Registrar to reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement for following posts.
1. Comptroller of Finance
- A post graduate degree in Commerce/ Financial Management with C.A.qualification.
- 10 years C.A. post qualification experience in Government / Semi Government / University / Autonomus Institutions in Senior Position.
- Experience in Finance with knowledge of Accounting standards , Corporate governance with knowledge of various Financial / Accounts Acts of Central / State Governments.
- Age :- above 45 years.
2. Finance & Accounts Officer
- A post graduate degree in Commerce , preferably with C.A. qualification with at least of 10 years work experience in Senior Position with ability to manage / control financial portfolio of the organizations in Government / Semi Government / University / Autonomous Institutions. Well versed with accounts, taxation, audit, budgeting, cash flow management & Accounts re-conciliation .
- Age:- not below 35 years.
It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (DU), Loni invites applications for Ph.D. Programme for academic year 2011-12. The application forms in prescribed format will be available at Account Section, Loni on the payment of Rs. 500/- from 16th June 2011 to 30th June 2011.
The student will be admitted to Ph.D. programes in Medical, Dental and Allied Health Science Faculties (Medicine, Dental Sciences, Biotechnology, Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy and Bioscience Management, Social Medicine etc.). Interdisciplinary research will be encouraged in above disciplines. Deserving students may get scholorship.
Admissions shall be done on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by PIMS and Interview.
Last date to submit completed application forms is 30th June, 2011.
To down load Ph.D application form click here
National Level Conference on Emerging Challenges in Nursing
It’s a matter of immense pleasure and privilege to invite you to participate in The National Level Conference on Emerging Challenges in Nursing to be held on the occasion of Sliver Jubilee celebration of College of Nursing, Pravara institute of Medical Science(DU), Loni, Maharashtra
Advanced Practice Nursing has proliferated in response to global heath care needs.As a result of health care reforms,social changes,technological advancement ,increasing international perspectives and new advanced practice roles have evolved.Objectives of nursing education should focus on preparing nurse competent to meet the emerging new challenges .Closing the gap between theory and practice is a continuing challenge .For more details about Conference click here
All Students having merit number from 1 to 1201 in Merit of PIMS-AICET-UG 2011 are called for counseling at 9 AM as per following time table for admission to MBBS/BDS
|21 June 2011
||01 to 368
|22 June 2011
||369 to 646
|23 June 2011
||647 to 934
|24 June 2011
||935 to 1201
You will have to remain physically present yourself on the day and time of counseling along with the required ‘Original Certificates’ and ‘Demand Draft’ for payment of full fees as mentioned under clause ‘Tuition Fees’ of the prospectus.
If you are unable to present yourself for counseling on account of unavoidable circumstances, you may authorize your representative to be present on the same day and time, on your behalf, along with authorization letter. He/She should carry all your Original documents for verification and requisite payment of fees by Demand Draft, if you are found eligible and offered admission.
Your or your authorized representative’s absence at the time of counseling will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission.
This notice does not mean that you will be admitted to the course. Actual admission will depend upon number of seats available when your turn comes in order of merit. More details about Counseling Schedule click here