(All India Entrance for Admission to MBBS & BDS Courses)
Cancellation of Admission & Refund of Fees
A candidate who has confirmed his / her admission may cancel it by submitting an application to the Competent Authority, PIMS-AICET-UG 2011 alongwith the following….
- Application for cancellation (Download Application) duly signed by the candidate & co – signed by Parent / Guardian.
- Original admission letter
- Original Fees paid receipts
b) Refund of Fees
After cancellation of Admission.To know the rules for refund of fees will be binding on candidate click here
- The refund clause mentioned above will also be applicable to the candidates admitted in subsequent round(s).
- All Deposits will be refunded in full.
- The permissible refund will be made after three months from date of application for cancellation. No Correspondence in this regard will be entertained during this period.
c) Cancellation during the currency of the course
In event of failure to qualify or continue the chosen UG programme, for whatever reasons, the students will be liable to pay the complete course fee to secure NOC and return of original documents from the institute concerned. Application need be submitted to the Principal of the institute to this effect.