The Intercollegiate Football Tournament will be conducted on 8th & 9th September 2012.The tournament will be played on knock out basis.From this intercollegiate tournament the PIMS University football team will be selected on merit basis to take part in West Zone Inter University Football Tournament.The Students who are interested to take part in the tournament should report to the coordinators of concerned colleges to fill up their eligibility proforma.No team will be allowed to play with out eligibility proforma
The Last Day of Entry -3rd Sept 2012
Sports & Cultural Activities
The Intercollegiate Badminton Tournament will be conducted on 1st and 2nd September 2012.The tournament for men and women shall be conducted according to the following pattern
1st Single 1st Single
2nd Single 1st Double
1st Double 2nd Single
* The result of the match will be declared when either team win 3 matches for men and 2 matches for women.
* The number of players representing college in a team shall not be less than 4 and more than 6 for men and not less than 2 and not more than 4 for women.
From this intercollegiate tournament the PIMS University Badminton team will be selected on merit basis to take part in West Zone Inter University Badminton Tournament .
The Students those interest to take part in the tournament should report to the sports coordinators of concerned colleges to fill up their eligibility proforma.No team will be allow to play with out eligibility proforma.
Last Date of Entry -29th August 2012
Sports & Cultural Activities
Second Round For admission to vacant BDS seats
All Students having merit number from 1222 to 2295 in Merit of PIMS-AICET-UG 2012 are called for counseling for vacannt seats of BDS course and preparing waiting list for the same as per following time schedule for admission to BDS course.
|09 August 2012
||1222 to 1770
|10 August 2012
||1771 to 2295
You will have to remain physically present yourself on the day and time of counseling along with the required ‘Original Certificates’ and ‘Demand Draft’ for payment of full fees as mentioned under clause ‘Tuition Fees’ of the prospectus.
If you are unable to present yourself for counseling on account of unavoidable circumstances, you may authorize your representative to be present on the same day and time, on your behalf, along with authorization letter. He/She should carry all your Original documents for verification and requisite payment of fees by Demand Draft, if you are found eligible and offered admission.
Your or your authorized representative’s absence at the time of counseling will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission.
This notice does not mean that you will be admitted to the course. Actual admission will depend upon number of seats available when your turn comes in order of merit.
DOCUMENTS : You or your authorized representative shall have to produce following Original Documents along with two attested sets of their photocopies.
- PIMS – AICET – UG 2012 Hall Ticket
- PIMS – AICET – UG 2012 Statement of Marks
- Nationality Certificate / Valid passport / Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Birth / Age (S.S.C. Passing Certificate / Valid Passport)
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- Bonafide and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate (if passed 10+2 in or before 2011)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Caste validity certificate (by candidates belonging to all Backward class)
- Passport (In case of Foreign National/ Wards of person of Indian origin /Wards of NRI)
- Migration certificate
- Six passport size colour photographs
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Photo identity proof (School identity card / driving licence etc.)
- AIU (Association of Indian Universities) Equivalence certificate (if studied under foreign system in India).
PAYMENT OF FEES : If you are found eligible and offered admission to a course, you will have to pay full tuition fee as mentioned under clause ‘Tuition Fees’ of the prospectus by Demand Draft drawn on Nationalized bank in favour of ‘ PRAVARA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Loni.Click here for more info