All Eligible candidates as per council norms, who have qualified the PIMS-AICET-PG 2013 entrance examination are requested to appear for counselling on June 24, 2013 at 9.00 AM for admission to following vacant seats in Medical faculty.
After first round of counseling for general category following seats remain unfilled.
Student will have to remain physically present on the day and time of counseling along with the required Original Certificates’ and ‘Demand Draft’ for payment of full fees as mentioned under clause ‘Tuition Fees’ of the prospectus.
You or yours authorized representative’s absence at the time of counseling will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission.
This notice does not mean that you will be admitted to the course. The actual admission will depend upon number of seats available when your turn comes in order of merit.
DOCUMENTS : You or your authorized representative shall have to produce following Original Documents along with two sets of their photocopies. In case you have already submitted Original Documents to some other institute, you should bring a certificate from Head of the Institution to that effect.
1. PIMS–AICET–PG 2013 PG Hall Ticket
2. PIMS–AICET–PG 2013 Statement of Marks
3. Nationality Certificate/Valid Passport/Domicile Certificate
4. Certificate of Age (S.S.C. Passing certificate / Valid passport)
5. First M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks
6. Second M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks
7. Third M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks
8. Final M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks
9. M.B.B.S. Degree / Passing Certificate
10. Internship Completion Certificate / Certificate indicating likely date of completion of internship
11. Registration certificate (MCI or State Council)
12. Attempt Certificate of all University Examinations
13. Migration Certificate
14. Six passport size color photographs
15. Leaving / Transfer Certificate
16. Certificate from the Head of Institution stating that the College and the M.B.B.S course both are recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Candidates acquired basic qualification from foreign University are required to submit following document.
17. Transcript Certificate
18. Equivalence Certificate
20. Screening Test Result
For more info Click Here